Download Accessibility.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Accessibility.dll?
Accessibility.dll is a part of Mozilla program developed by Mozilla, Netscape.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If accessibility.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0.0
- File size: 93.42 KB
- MD5 file sum: DDCD96529546D4D2CD04DEE2F5261CBD
- SHA1 file sum: BF411165F2E994F728EEF4DE75E0A2B98D2EE599
Accessibility.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- accessibility.dll is missing
- accessibility.dll error loading
- accessibility.dll crash
- accessibility.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point accessibility.dll
- accessibility.dll could not be located
- accessibility.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find accessibility.dll
- Cannot register accessibility.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download accessibility.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.