Download Acadbtn.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Acadbtn.dll?
Acadbtn.dll - dll file called "AutoCAD Button Resource Library" is a part of ACADBTN Dynamic Link Library program developed by Autodesk.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If acadbtn.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 320.05 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7B6309907E7A0D3D3F0881C021DC9BA6
- SHA1 file sum: 97B303F5032597F1A795B437F7017E675A776750
Acadbtn.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- acadbtn.dll is missing
- acadbtn.dll error loading
- acadbtn.dll crash
- acadbtn.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point acadbtn.dll
- acadbtn.dll could not be located
- acadbtn.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find acadbtn.dll
- Cannot register acadbtn.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download acadbtn.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.