Download Aavm4h.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Aavm4h.dll?
Aavm4h.dll - dll file called "avast! Asynchronous Virus Monitor (AAVM)" is a part of Avast Antivirus program developed by AVAST Software.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If Aavm4h.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.0.2208.712
- File size: 1.4 MB
- MD5 file sum: 399CC697B96C16B2B04397F0437BD8DF
- SHA1 file sum: 2FB1C81A678A6BA9245C9C8599AC4FCECF178EB9
Aavm4h.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- Aavm4h.dll is missing
- Aavm4h.dll error loading
- Aavm4h.dll crash
- Aavm4h.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point Aavm4h.dll
- Aavm4h.dll could not be located
- Aavm4h.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find Aavm4h.dll
- Cannot register Aavm4h.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download Aavm4h.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.