Download Aacenc32.1.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Aacenc32.1.dll?
Aacenc32.1.dll - dll file called "AACEnc - 32 bit floating point AAC encoder library" is a part of Ahead Software AG aacenc32 program developed by Ahead Software AG.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If aacenc32.1.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 748 KB
- MD5 file sum: 74FEF0E9271878347ADA47E51A2A61CB
- SHA1 file sum: 250DE8943B9A8F080127ABFD8729E6935AED10A4
Aacenc32.1.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- aacenc32.1.dll is missing
- aacenc32.1.dll error loading
- aacenc32.1.dll crash
- aacenc32.1.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point aacenc32.1.dll
- aacenc32.1.dll could not be located
- aacenc32.1.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find aacenc32.1.dll
- Cannot register aacenc32.1.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download aacenc32.1.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.