Download 3dviewer.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is 3dviewer.dll?
3dviewer.dll - dll file called "QuickDraw 3D Viewer Controller" is a part of Apple Computer, Inc. QuickDraw 3D Viewer Controller program developed by Apple Computer, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If 3dviewer.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 69 KB
- MD5 file sum: E261C04175410391D6A9933E99374B7E
- SHA1 file sum: 6F20A40D6ECA0C4232D0D0B507ACA974C5DFCB6D
3dviewer.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- 3dviewer.dll is missing
- 3dviewer.dll error loading
- 3dviewer.dll crash
- 3dviewer.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point 3dviewer.dll
- 3dviewer.dll could not be located
- 3dviewer.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find 3dviewer.dll
- Cannot register 3dviewer.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download 3dviewer.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.