Download 3dfxglam.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is 3dfxglam.dll?
3dfxglam.dll - dll file called "3Dfx Interactive, Inc. Proprietary demo code." is a part of OpenGL For Quake(tm)© and Windows® 95 program developed by 3Dfx Interactive, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If 3dfxglam.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 3Dfx OpenGL Demo Code for Quake II (TM)
- File size: 453.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: AB1C47736944B6B293AC7A2D0A42BCD9
- SHA1 file sum: 5135C0822E5D7FE72630503D63B8A4F1885272EB
3dfxglam.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- 3dfxglam.dll is missing
- 3dfxglam.dll error loading
- 3dfxglam.dll crash
- 3dfxglam.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point 3dfxglam.dll
- 3dfxglam.dll could not be located
- 3dfxglam.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find 3dfxglam.dll
- Cannot register 3dfxglam.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download 3dfxglam.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.