Download 2012Plugin.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is 2012Plugin.dll?
2012Plugin.dll - dll file called "Norton Download Manager Plug-in for DING" is a part of Norton Download Manager program developed by Symantec Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If 2012Plugin.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 167.94 KB
- MD5 file sum: 8903CE28FA0F88F3DDD7806DBEEF180F
- SHA1 file sum: BDD8DAC36F6DC4DEB4B5D038B3610EB0DABAF3D7
2012Plugin.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- 2012Plugin.dll is missing
- 2012Plugin.dll error loading
- 2012Plugin.dll crash
- 2012Plugin.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point 2012Plugin.dll
- 2012Plugin.dll could not be located
- 2012Plugin.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find 2012Plugin.dll
- Cannot register 2012Plugin.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download 2012Plugin.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.